5 KEYS to Transform Your Relationship with Food and Your Body
A live online MASTERCLASS on ** SAT 22/7/17 at 10am-12am AEST ** ** FRI 7/21/17 5-7pm US PDT ** ** FRI 7/21/17 8-10pm US EDT
Discover how to break free from dieting & overeating so you can live a life of happiness, freedom & self-love
Come and join a tribe of like-minded individuals in learning how to create a peaceful relationship with food & with your body
Here's some of what we'll cover at this powerful workshop:
- Why dieting doesn’t work and what does
- How thoughts, feelings and moods contribute to unwanted eating patterns & behaviours and how to overcome these
- How to start transforming the deprivation & control mindset
- How to stop eating when you’ve had enough
- How to start creating healthy eating patterns
- How to work with your body rather than against it
- Clarity on what is holding you back from achieving what you want with food & your body
- 5 strategies to start loving your body and creating peace with food
We are going to show you how it is possible to love & nourish your body, to eat what you want without restricting or punishing yourself, so that you can LIVE the life you deserve to live and LOVE the body you have
I hate my body/I love my body: The power that comes from loving the body you have.
Naturopath & Body Love Expert Naomi Harris is going to share her wisdom on the power that comes from loving your body now.
A note from Louise...
Are you ready to learn how to love your body & create a peaceful & uplifting relationship with food? I spent many years hating my body and obsessing about what I ate. Then I learnt how to make peace with food and love my body, and now I can say that I feel genuinely comfortable in my own skin and confident about who I am. What I want is to help you achieve the same… so you can have way more energy to live life and invest in the things that make you truly happy.
See you there!
Louise Jeffrey helps men and women to transform their relationship with food and their body so that they can live in the body they’re meant to have and live the life they’re meant to lead. It is her passion to help people to finally live a life free of struggle with food, one where they can truly take pleasure in what they eat and feel comfortable in their own skin.