Are you looking to lose weight but tired of dieting & obsessing over food?
Do you feel frustrated because it feels like you have no control or little willpower when it comes to food?
Have you tried pretty much every diet or nutritional plan there is but always seem to put the weight back on again?
Are you ready to dive deeper and uncover the root cause of your weight, food or body challenges so you can heal them once and for all?
7 STEPS TO FOOD & BODY TRANSFORMATION
If you are ready to let go of the shackles of dieting and obsessing about food and learn a new & sustainable way to reach your ideal weight whilst nourishing & respecting your body, then this 12 week program is for you
- Identify what may be slowing your metabolism & causing your body to hold on to weight
- Learn how to ‘re-set’ this unhelpful ‘program’ and optimise your metabolism
- Identify which unique foods will boost your metabolism & enhance your health and those that will not
- Discover whether any nutrient deficiencies and/or toxic substances may be affecting your ability to lose weight & remain healthy, and learn how to address these
- Identify your own drivers & triggers to unwanted behaviours & learn how to release them
- Learn how to overcome and conquer your own personal blockages
- Let go of harmful thought patterns that contribute to weight gain
- Discover the key to unlocking and healing compulsive behaviour so you can eat what you want in moderation without guilt
- Create a positive and uplifting relationship with your body and a peaceful and nourishing relationship with food
- Claim your natural & rightful weight without starving yourself
12 WEEKS TO A PEACEFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD AND BODY
STEP 1: REFOCUS – LETTING GO OF DEPRIVATION & CONTROL
- Learn the #1 reason why dieting doesn’t work and how to change the deprivation & control mindset
- Discover why loving not hating your body is the only way to sustainable weight loss & healthy eating patterns
- Learn how to use Visualisation & Affirmation to attract what you want
- Crystal clear clarity on the roadmap towards your goals and aspirations
STEP 2: TOXICITY ANALYSIS & NUTRITIONAL STATUS
- Identify which foods boost your metabolic power & health and discover those which do not (it’s different for each of us!)
- Discover which particular nutrient deficiencies and/or toxic substances may be affecting your ability to lose weight & remain healthy
- Receive a detailed personal nutritional plan that will support your health & enhance your metabolic power
STEP 3: RECONNECTING WITH THE BODY. EXPLORING HUNGER AND SATISFACTION
- Learn the difference between the body signals of hunger, fullness and satisfaction
- Discover how your own thoughts, feelings and moods contribute to unwanted eating patterns & behaviours
- Learn how to stop eating when you are just full
- Understand more deeply your relationship with food and explore how it is here to teach you about life
- Learn how to eat in a way that nourishes your body
STEP 4: WORKING WITH PAIN AND FEAR. LOOKING BACK TO MOVE FORWARD
- Understand the link between past and present pain
- Learn how to let go of hurtful past experiences so that they no longer affect your present thought patterns & behaviours
- Discover the link between repressed emotions and compulsive behaviour
- Break free from judgement and fear around food, weight and your body
- Discover how to express your emotions in a healthy way so that they don’t manifest as unwanted behaviours
STEP 5: HEALING EMOTIONAL EATING
- Discover what causes Emotional Eating
- Learn how to let go of the need to control food
- Learn how to ‘urge surf’ so you can stop a compulsion before it escalates
- Discover how to make peace with your body so you can feel comfortable in your own skin
- Break free of judgement and shame
- Learn simple strategies to heal your relationship with food so you can claim your natural and rightful weight
STEP 6: IDENTIFYING & RELEASING HARMFUL THOUGHT PATTERNS & BEHAVIOURS
- Discover your own triggers and drivers to unwanted behaviours
- Get clarity on what is holding you back from achieving what you want
- Learn how to overcome and conquer your own personal blockages
- Identify your own unhelpful thought patterns and negative self beliefs and learn a powerful tool to release them
- Discover how to quieten the critical voice in your head & replace it with a positive & uplifting one
STEP 7: RECLAIMING YOUR PERSONAL POWER & STEPPING INTO YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF
- Start fostering a nourishing and uplifting relationship with your body
- Reconnect with the pleasure of eating and the pleasure of life
- Learn to set boundaries and say no when you need to
- Learn how to let go of the judgements of others
- Step into the power of your authentic self
- Unlimited email support
- Hair sample analysis & report, value $199
- Detailed stress assessment exploring the impact of stress on you personally (it’s not always what you think!)
- Understand how your hormones impact your body’s ability to regulate weight, and how to positively impact the endocrine system to work in your favour
HOW DO WE ACHIEVE THIS?
You will spend 12 weeks with Louise in a one-to-one environment learning how to transform your relationship with food and your body. Using a combination of Eating Psychology, Mind Body Nutrition, Nutrient & Toxicity Analysis, Nutritional planning, Hypnotherapy, Acupuncture, Stress reduction techniques, Mindfulness & Emotional Freedom Techniques plus targeted & specific Breakthrough exercises
These dynamic & inspiring one-to-one sessions combine the powerful new fields of Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind-Body Nutrition. They are designed to help those with weight issues, body image challenges, overeating, binge eating, as well as a variety of nutrition related health concerns such as digestion, fatigue, mood, immunity and more.
What is Dynamic Eating Psychology?
Dynamic Eating Psychology is an exciting and cutting edge approach developed by Marc David, Founder of The Institute for the Psychology of Eating. It effectively addresses weight concerns, binge eating, overeating, body image challenges, and various nutrition related health concerns. Previously, eating psychology has been limited to those with clinical eating disorders. Dynamic Eating Psychology though, is for everyone. It affirms that our relationship with food has important lessons to teach us if we choose to listen. Eating challenges are not merely seen as a sign that “something is wrong with you” – but as a place where we can more fully explore some of the personal dimensions in life that impact food, weight and health. Often, our eating challenges are connected to money, work, family, intimacy, relationship, life stress and so much more. By working on the places that are most relevant for you, success is achieved far more easily. The DEP approach is positive and empowering and we look to support you with coaching strategies and nutrition principles that are doable, sustainable, nourishing and that yield results.
What is Mind-Body Nutrition?
Mind-Body Nutrition is an exciting and timely new field that advances the practice of clinical nutrition by exploring the psychophysiology of thoughts, feelings and beliefs and how they impact nutritional metabolism and health. Mind-Body Nutrition goes far beyond classical nutrition by focusing on the fascinating connections between brain, body, and behavior. Simply put, what we eat is only half of the story of good nutrition. The other half is who we are as eaters. Mind-Body Nutrition reveals how stress physiology, the relaxation response, pleasure, meal timing breathing, awareness and much more profoundly influence digestion and calorie burning. And it offers practical and results-oriented strategies for the most commonly seen health issues and eating challenges of our times.
How is this approach different?
In today’s society, we’ve been inundated for far too long by negative messages about food, weight and diet. We’ve been made to believe that we’re willpower weaklings or that we just need more control. But, unfortunately, the majority of nutrition experts out there promote conflicting advice. The result is that we are all confused about what to eat, how to have a happy relationship with food whilst still having a healthy metabolism. In this programme, we combine the best strategies from eating psychology and nutrition science. By letting go of the “shoulds and shouldn’ts”, we focus on what works for your body, not someone else’s. As we work together, we explore more deeply your own personal eating and health issues. We don’t view such challenges as the enemy, but rather seeing them as opportunities for growth and self-improvement. We will help you reach your highest goals by strategies that nourish, rather than those that punish
Louise offers a limited number of no charge FOOD BODY BREAKTHROUGH SESSIONS each month. In this 30 minute session you will get the opportunity to discuss what you want to achieve, get clarity on your barriers to success and discuss options to help you get where you want to go. You will walk away from the session with at least one immediate strategy for change.
To book your FREE session please send an email to email@example.com entitled FREE BREAKTHROUGH SESSION
For program bookings at the North Sydney clinic, please call (02) 8904 0202, or at Neutral Bay please call (02) 9904 1333