THE FOOD BODY LOVE SUMMIT
Live the life you want to live. Love the body you have
A ONE DAY INTENSIVE WORKSHOP
SATURDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER 2017 IN NORTH SYDNEY
IT’S TIME TO LET GO OF BODY SHAME & MAKE PEACE WITH FOOD, SO YOU CAN LIVE A LIFE OF HAPPINESS, FREEDOM & SELF LOVE
Come and join a tribe of like-minded individuals in creating a peaceful relationship with food & your body
Here’s some of what we’ll cover at this powerful workshop:
- Why dieting doesn’t work and what does
- Clarity on what is holding you back from achieving what you want with food & your body
- How thoughts, feelings and moods contribute to unwanted eating patterns & behaviours and how to overcome these
- How to start transforming the deprivation & control mindset
- How to stop eating when you’ve had enough
- How to start creating healthy eating patterns
- How to work with your body rather than against it
- 5 strategies to start loving your body and creating peace with food
Join us for this transformational workshop in North Sydney where we will show you what it means to have true freedom with food and peace with your body
A Note from Louise
Are you ready to learn how to love your body & create a peaceful & uplifting relationship with food? I spent many years hating my body and obsessing about what I ate. Then I learnt how to make peace with food and love my body, and now I can say that I feel genuinely comfortable in my own skin and confident about who I am. What I want is to help you achieve the same… so you can have way more energy to live life and invest in the things that make you truly happy.
See you there!
Louise Jeffrey helps men and women to transform their relationship with food and their body so that they can live in the body they’re meant to have and live the life they’re meant to lead. It is her passion to help people to finally live a life free of struggle with food, one where they can truly take pleasure in what they eat and feel comfortable in their own skin.