THE FOOD BODY LOVE SUMMIT
Learn how to Start Transforming your Relationship
with Food & your Body
A One-day Intensive Workshop
Saturday 9th September 2017 in North Sydney
It's time to let go of shame & make peace with food, so you can live a life of happiness, freedom & self-love
Come and join a tribe of like-minded women in learning how to start creating a peaceful relationship with food & with your body
Here's some of what we'll cover at this 1 day workshop:
- Why dieting doesn’t work and what does
- How thoughts, feelings and moods contribute to unwanted eating patterns & behaviours and how to start identifying what your own triggers are
- How to start transforming the deprivation & control mindset
- How to stop eating when you’ve had enough
- How to start creating healthy eating patterns
- How to work with your body rather than against it
- 5 strategies to start loving your body and creating peace with food
Join us for this transformational day in North Sydney where we will show you what it means to have freedom with food and peace with your body.
You can't hate yourself thin
5 ways to start loving the body you've always despised
A note from Louise...
Are you ready to learn how to love your body & create a peaceful & uplifting relationship with food? I spent many years hating my body and obsessing about what I ate. Once I healed my relationship with food and my body, I realised I wanted to help other women do the same. I can now say that I feel genuinely comfortable in my own skin and confident about who I am. What I want is to help you move forwards on the same journey… so you can have way more energy to live life and invest in the things that make you truly happy.
See you there!
Louise Jeffrey helps women to transform their relationship with food and their body so that they can live the life they're meant to live the love the body they have. It is her passion to help women to finally live a life free of struggle with food, one where they can truly take pleasure in what they eat and feel comfortable in their own skin.